New implementation of paris-traceroute
A completely refactored version of paris-traceroute written in C is currently under development at our code development site. The current status of this new version is detailed here (old site).
You are strongly encouraged to use this new version, especially if you want to improve or modify paris-traceroute. To install the new paris-traceroute version, we refer to this page.
Old implementation of paris-traceroute
The paris-traceroute C++ source code is available here. It is known to compile under:
- Linux (tested on Slackware 9.0)
- NetBSD (tested on NetBSD 3.0)
Paris traceroute has also been packaged for a number of operating systems:
- Debian http://packages.debian.org/fr/unstable/paris-traceroute
- Ubuntu http://packages.ubuntu.com/fr/natty/paris-traceroute
- FreeBSD http://www.freebsdsoftware.org/net/paris-traceroute.html
- ArchLinux https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13666
- OpenWRT https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/packages/net/paris-traceroute/Makefile